Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Loose ends

-- The announcement about the move to a different platform is coming soon. (I know I've said this before but this time I mean it.) Update (c.4:30 pm EST): Just tried to set up the Wordpress site. Wordpress is apparently having some difficulties this afternoon; to be precise, they are not accepting e-mail confirmations (at least not mine) even after the user has confirmed the address and re-confirmed it. Therefore posting not possible; not an auspicious start. But I put something about it on a forum and got a nice reply saying the staff will be on it.  

-- Was just looking over some of 2013's posts here. A few meaty ones and probably a lot of more-or-less ephemera, so par for the course. Btw, way back in March I said (in comments, not in a post) that I was looking forward to reading Justin Rosenberg's article on Waltz and Trotsky (in Int'l Politics v.50 n.2). Guess what? Haven't read it yet. I've just pushed it up toward the top of the reading list for this year. 

No comments: